This blog provides information and resources for non-Muslims going through a divorce in Malaysia. Topics covered include the basics of divorce, how to file for divorce, child custody, finances/assets, and others.
The blog is written by experienced divorce lawyers in Malaysia who are passionate about helping people through this difficult time. The goal of the blog is to provide accurate and helpful information that will empower people to make informed decisions about their divorce in Malaysia.
Here are some of the benefits of reading our blog:
- You will learn about the divorce process and what to expect.
- You will get answers to your questions about divorce.
- You will find resources that can help you through your divorce.
If you are considering divorce, or if you are already in the process of getting a divorce, we encourage you to read our blog. We hope that our information will help you make informed decisions and navigate the divorce process as smoothly as possible.
Your Rights in a Divorce
- The Rights of Men in a Non-Muslim Divorce in Malaysia
- Woman’s Rights in a Non-Muslim Divorce in Malaysia
- Essential Divorce Terms in Malaysia for Non-Muslims
Custody of Children
- Child Custody Lawyer in Malaysia: What You Need to Know Before Hiring
- The Best Way to Get Child Custody in Malaysia
- What to Do If Your Ex-Spouse Is Not Letting You Visit Your Child
Maintenance (Alimony) & Maintenance for Children
- How to Get Maintenance from Your Spouse in Malaysia?
- Maintenance of Children After Divorce in Malaysia
- How to Calculate Alimony and Child Support in a Divorce in Malaysia
Division of Property & Assets
- How the Court Divides Matrimonial Assets During a Divorce in Malaysia
- How to Protect Your Assets in a Non-Muslim Divorce in Malaysia
- Overview of Divorce for Non-Muslims in Malaysia
- 9 Things You Must Know About Non-Muslim Divorce in Malaysia
- What to Do If Your Spouse Won’t Agree to the Divorce?
- Proof of Breakdown of Marriage in Malaysia: What You Need to Know
- How Much Does It Cost to Get a Divorce in Malaysia?
- What to Expect During a Divorce in Malaysia
- How to Get a Divorce Within 2 Years of Marriage in Malaysia
- What to Do If You Receive a Divorce Petition in Malaysia
- Differences of Contested Divorce vs. Uncontested Divorce in Malaysia
- How Long Does It Take to Get a Divorce in Malaysia for Non-Muslims?
- Divorce Process in Malaysia for Non-Muslims: A Step-by-Step Guide
- How to Find the Best Divorce Lawyer in Malaysia for Your Divorce
- Divorce Lawyer for Men in Malaysia: Protect Your Rights and Interests
- Divorce Lawyer for Women in Malaysia: Know your Rights
- How to Get a Divorce in Malaysia if You Are Overseas As A Malaysian
- Government Divorce Lawyer vs. Private Divorce Lawyer: How To Choose?
- How to Get a Single Status Certificate in Malaysia
- Can You Claim Compensation for Adultery in Malaysia?
- What Evidence Do You Need to Sue for Adultery in Malaysia?
Mediation & Divorce Settlement
- Resolving Divorce Terms in Non-Muslim Malaysia: Mediation as a Solution
- Mediation for Divorce for Non-Muslims in Malaysia
Divorce & Support
- How to Cope with Divorce in Malaysia
- Why Getting a Divorce is Not the End
- How to Move On After Divorce
- 5 Signs Your Marriage Is Headed for Divorce
- The 5 Most Common Signs of Adultery
- 5 Common Divorce Mistakes to Avoid in Malaysia for Non-Muslims
- Marriage Counselling in Malaysia: A Last Resort Before Divorce
- What Happens After Filing for Divorce in Malaysia?
- Remarriage After Divorce in Malaysia
- What You Can Do If You Don’t Want To Get a Divorce in Malaysia
- How to Choose the Right Divorce Lawyer for You
- How to Get a Divorce in Malaysia If You Are Overseas